Under the direction and supervision of the Associate Executive Director of Business Operations, this position performs the duties necessary to organizationally support the Fiscal, Human Resources, and Facilities Management departments. This position will perform general administrative duties requiring ability to adhere to instructions, clear communication, firm work ethic, multitasking and problem solving ability, and strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to correctly and efficiently perform assigned duties with little to no supervision, meet deadlines, frequent reprioritization, and ability to stay very organized while attending to the requests of multiple colleagues.
- Provide Administrative Assistance to the A/P technician with filing, processing, document reviewing, entering account codes and misc. research as needed
- Collaborate with AP Tech, for proper documentation, filling and processing of wrap requests and stock maintenance
- Monitor and maintain mileage reimbursement documentation
- Review submitted mileage reimbursement forms for accuracy
- Provide back up for mail processing, distribution and courier rote
- Provide clerical assistance to HR with reference checks, clearances, Exclusion and debarment
- Assist with filing personnel records as required
- Maintain stock of Employee handbooks for new employees
- Create name badges for new employees, volunteer and interns
- Correctly process business card requests - review, confirm, print and distribute.
- Assist HR with safety needs (monthly fire extinguisher inspection, quarterly site inspection documentation, required drills, safety team meetings)
- Assist AED by timelining and filling forms, mailings, recurring renewals, internal events
- Actively participate in company committees as requested
- Coordinate ordering signage, creating notices, certificates, cards, and flyers as needed
- Provide internal documentation support and preparation
- Assist with audit documentation requests (gather/copy/scan/file/redact/etc.)
- Assist with A/R account reconciliation, recurring billing, internal audits, account monitoring/accuracy
- Cross-train with HR and Fiscal staff to provide back-up support as needed
- Manage and maintain Facility and Fiscal instructional and timeline binders
- Provide administrative support to Facility Manager with filling out forms, processing receipts, purchases as requested
- Liaise with Business Office Coordinator for year-end file and binder transition
- Update as needed and monthly post company directory
- Order, monitor, and stock office & kitchen supplies; order other materials/supplies as needed
- Point of contact for office machines, service and supply stock
- Manage and distribute agency keys
- Maintain updated price sheet for agency stock supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Mid level of knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Acrobat Adobe Pro, Publisher and PowerPoint, and Visio, with a desire to advance skills. Strong formatting skills; willingness to learn other software as necessary. Basic accounting/bookkeeping knowledge and experience. Ability to type a minimum of 45 words per minute with accurate spelling and grammatical usage. Excellent organization, time management, ability to follow directions, complete assigned task in a timely accurate manner, and high attention to detail. Willing to learn new skills. Associate’s degree in related field and prior administrative experience required. Bachelor’s degree, Certified Office Administration credential or equivalent four years administrative office work experience in a deadline driven, multi timeframe environment preferred. Maintain a valid CA driver’s license, auto insurance, registration, and reliable vehicle. Incumbent may need to use his/her personal vehicle in the course of employment. Successful completion of multi-state criminal background check is required.
Your well-being matters at North County Lifeline!
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays (13 days)
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- Free health and wellness programs
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Great employee incentive award programs
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Menu of optional benefits, including short term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization and cancer policy.
$16.00 -$17.60 DOE and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Work is performed primarily in a climate controlled, indoor environment and may involve prolonged period of work at a computer terminal. The employee may be exposed in an extremely stressful environment where there are considerable mental and emotional demands. Travel is required to the schools and multiple work sites. Employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee will be required to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer.
Full-time, 40 hrs/wk. M-F