Select a position from the left to see full details and apply.
Behavioral Health Clinical Program Supervisor
Compensation and Benefits
Physical Demands/Work Environment
As the Behavioral Health Clinical Program Supervisor you will assure that all services provided to our clients and families are implemented through a client driven wellness and recovery model that is strength and outcome based, culturally relevant, and trauma informed. You will assist the Project LIFE Clinical Program Manager in managing the daily clinical and administrative oversight of our anti-human trafficking program. In this position you will have the opportunity to develop working relationships with numerous human trafficking service providers, law enforcement, child welfare services, and the community to improve county wide efforts to address this pressing global issue.
- Assist the Project LIFE Associate Director with the oversight of program, ensuring that staff provides high quality, professional clinical services and maintains appropriate documentation.
- Participate in educational opportunities and trainings staying current on research and developments in the field and disseminating “best practices” information to the team.
- Assist with the recruitment, hiring, training, and scheduling of clinicians and case managers.
- Conduct new staff orientations, individual and group supervisions, field observations and evaluations of performance.
- Implement supervision agreements with all staff and adhere to monitoring procedures.
- Coordinate/provide appropriate trainings (HIPAA, trauma informed care, mental health, substance abuse, etc.) and other related staff development activities to equip staff with the tools necessary to provide effective services to victims of human trafficking.
- Stay informed of and disseminate to staff information related to the legal and ethical issues involved in the behavioral health field.
- Train new staff in the scope of practice, productivity, documentation, and clinical therapeutic development.
- Assist with the clinical oversight, support and debriefing of 24/7 on call of staff.
- Ensure quality of service through the direct monitoring of clinicians, client satisfaction surveys, chart reviews, and peer reviews.
- Assists in contract compliance, billing, documentation, and maintaining program goals and objectives.
- Assists with data collection and outcomes for program reports.
- Assist with the development of program policies and procedures, making annual updates and disseminating information to staff.
- Participate in grant development and submission.
- In conjunction with agency leadership, assure the coordination and collaboration among all agency programs and services and provide support to an integrated system of care.
- Participate in and facilitate agency and component meetings.
- Participate in other duties as assigned.
- MA degree in social work, counseling, or psychology.
- State-licensed LCSW or LMFT
- Completion of Clinical Supervision Certification per BBS.
- A minimum of two years post-licensure experience with a strong background in direct services and management.
- The ability to make sound clinical decisions independently and apply clinical judgment, ethics, and accountability to formulate best practices in quality of care.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to demonstrate the interpersonal sensitivity and cultural competency needed for working with diverse populations.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Compatibility with agency purpose, goals, philosophy, and approach.
- Ability to pass pre-employment clearances, including criminal background checks, TB and drug test.
- California driver license and reliable transportation
Your well-being matters at North County Lifeline!
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays (13 days)
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- Free health and wellness programs
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Great employee incentive award programs
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Menu of optional benefits, including short term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization and cancer policy.
$26.74 - $29.41 Salary commensurate with experience and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills and for after hours on call.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Work is performed primarily in a climate controlled, indoor environment and may involve prolonged period of work at a computer terminal. The employee may be exposed in an extremely stressful environment where there are considerable mental and emotional demands. Travel is required to the schools and multiple work sites. Employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee will be required to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer.
Exempt Status - Full-time 40 hours per week
Weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed