Come be a part of a team who CAR²ES! At North County Lifeline you’ll find people who are connected to the communities we serve, authentic and resourceful. We are responsive to the needs of our clients, and engaged in our mission to build self-reliance among youth, adults, and families. We offer competitive benefits, including Health & Life Insurance, Paid Vacations & Holidays, Flexible Spending Account, 403(b), and more!
- Case Manager - Recovery for LIFE
- Bi-lingual Clinical Case Manager- Human Trafficking
- Access Clinician
- Bi-lingual Case Manager - Human Trafficking
- Mental Health Clinician
- Parent Partner- Mental Health
- Administrative Assistant
- Behavioral Health Clinical Program Supervisor
- Case Manager - Mental Health
- Compliance Officer
- Youth and Young Adult Advocate
- Bi-lingual Gang Specialist - Youth Development
*Applicants! The online job application must be thoroughly completed. A printed copy, signed and brought with you to your first interview is required as well.
Download & Print Job Application(Bring to your first interview)